- 25th November to 10th December - Christmas Hamper Raffle
- From Tuesday 1st December children can wear Christmas jumpers/dresses to school
- 9th December 2020 - Christmas lunch
- Week beginning 7th December - all classes will have the opportunity to watch an online Panto
- 16 th December - A YouTube link will be sent to families to watch together an alternative Christmas service
- 17th December - Nativity Online premier a link will be sent to families to watch together an alternative Nativity
Christmas Party Day
Each class will have Party Games, a movie and food with their own class.
- Monday 14th December - P3, P4/3 and P4 Party
- Tuesday 15th December - P5a and P5b Party
- Wednesday 16th December - P6, P7.6 and P7 Party
- Thursday 17th December - P1a, P1b, P2a and P2 Party
Christmas Post Box
In operation from Friday 4th December until Friday 11th December. All cards will be distributed on Monday 14th December.
Cards being posted MUST INCLUDE THE SURNAME AND (IF POSSIBLE) CLASS OF THE RECIPIENT. Please do not send a card addressed only to 'Arran' - we have lots of pupils called Arran!
This saves a lot of teaching time in the classroom as children can often spend a lot of time going around the school to hand out their cards. The Post box is also great fun!
***School will close at 12.30 on Friday 18th December and pupils return on Wednesday 6th January 2021 ***